In 2016, the management of the SAICC’s networking division, SAIN (South Africa Israel Network) was handed over to Vicky Berrington to manage. In 2018, recognizing that Africa is the most profitable region in the world and that its economic growth prospects are among the world’s brightest, we broke away from the Chamber, offering our growing number of members an opportunity to do business in Africa and Beyond.
We retained the company name SAIN and changed the acronym to South Africa International Network and brought on a dynamic team to work with our members and partners to Identify, Build and Execute small, medium and large local and cross-border projects. By aligning ourselves with our various partners, SAIN can with confidence, offer its members a turn-key service.
Whilst still offering our members the full benefits of a business network, such as:
- regular workshops that teach specific business tools, skills and techniques to develop and grow your business.
- creating networking platforms where you can meet like-minded business owners to explore new business opportunities.
- monthly talks by renowned speakers who cover subjects from motivation and culture through to expert views on specific topics.
- facilitating introductions – both within and outside our membership base.
- marketing and branding opportunities.
- information sharing: legal updates; latest technology from Israel; member specials etc.
Our vision is to make a difference by contributing to the upliftment of society.
“We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in our hands to make a difference.” Nelson Mandela