With the desire to make a difference and contribute to the upliftment of society, South Africa International Network (SAIN) was formed in 2018 by Vicky Berrington. Recognizing that Africa’s economic growth prospects are among the world’s brightest, and the potential for business to play a transformative role in solving the continent’s biggest challenges, SAIN’s quest was born. Although opportunities are abundant, we realised that businesses and entrepreneurs struggle to enter this market due to lack of knowledge, support and access to alternative funding solutions.
SAIN has built up a strong membership base, consisting of companies in industry sectors such as agriculture, construction, energy, technology and mining, offering our growing number of members an opportunity to do business in Africa and Beyond. As the needs of our members expanded, so did our services to them widened.
Our dynamic Team work with our members, clients and partners to Identify, Build and Execute small, medium and large local and cross-border projects. Through aligning ourselves with our various partners, SAIN can with confidence, offer its members a turn-key advisory and steering service.
Our services include:
Whether our members and clients have existing projects or projects in the conception stage, SAIN with the assistance of their partners are able to assist with:
- packaging your documentation
- market research
- introductions to legal and accounting representation in all countries
- finding agents and local partners in various countries
- finding financial solutions
- sourcing of funding through financial institutions or private investors, mezzanine funding, loans, and more
- identifying possible equity partners and/or joint partners (JV’s)
JV’s and Import & Export requirement services
- We assist our members with their import & export requirements and have a dynamic team in place to proactively identify possible JV partnerships.
- Identifying new business development opportunities and introducing the business owners to each other
- Our team work closely with our members to gain an in-depth understanding of their business and assist with their requirements.
- Legal updates; latest technology; member specials, monthly newsletters on current projects in Africa and Member newsletters in which we market our members.