Our Africa Footprint & Beyond
When you have exhausted growth opportunities or your home market is slowing down, we understand the need to turn to global expansion to help grow your business or at least, help cushion your company during slower economic times. Entering a new market is no easy task – SAIN, together with our partners will be able to provide you with insight into the development of African countries and assist you in finding the right market for you.
Our partner, TMF Group are able to attend to all your needs in setting up offices throughout Africa and beyond >>> view profile
Our highly reputable and trustworthy network of legal and accounting partners can assist you throughout Africa and beyond
We align ourselves with the DTI’s strategic objective to facilitate transformation of the economy to promote industrial development, investment, competitiveness and employment creation. Working with the DTI, we can provide you with assistance with your requirements relating to Export insurance funding, market exploration support, promotion financial support as well as infrastructure and industrial project funding and assistance.
Our association and strong ties with the African Development Bank (AfDB) allows us to offer our members direct access to the right people to assist you with your project needs throughout Africa.
Our strong Project Management team, work with our members and partners to Identify, Build and Execute small, medium and large local and cross-border projects. By aligning ourselves with our various partners, SAIN, can with confidence, offer its members a turn-key service and support.
SAIN Africa Forum
- We host regular Africa Forums, offering our members the following:
- Regular presentations by: various municipalities; DTIC; AfDB, legal and financial institutions, experts on how to do business in Africa and much more.
- Africa Country focus discussions
- Project activity in Africa and how our members can form part of our projects
- Member Roundtable discussions during which our members can showcase their companies and discuss collaboration
- Industry Focus workshops